THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FUN STUFF??????

Did I happen to mention in my last post that I was going to the store to do the "fun stuff"????  Hmmmmm....this is what I am facing when I go in this morning.....
This is "headquarters chaos"....it started at 8:30 am and I left this mess at 8:35 pm!
....I am all recharged and ready to go...(big smile)!!

Waiting for me at home were boxes of handmade ornaments and some snowgirls from Dianne...which must be priced and displayed...messes cleaned up...and then - LET THE FUN BEGIN.....

"CHRISTMAS MERRIMENT "
at
THE CINNAMON STICK
beginning
Thursday, November 4th  - 10 am to 8 pm
COME JOIN THE FUN!!


2 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Whew! Hasn't this been a crazy week? I finally got mine put back together yesterday, just needs a little tweeking. Didn't get to the front window yet, maybe today. I have doll parts all over our sitting area at home that need to get finished too. Yikes! Can't wait to see PICTURES of your progress. Good luck, Dawn

Joanne said...

Judy - all your hard work has made the place look great - try to relax tonite to enjoy the fun tomorrow! Like I said - looks great outside and in!