THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, October 11, 2010

YOU KNOW.....

Christmas is right around the corner....scary thoughts aren't they!!  As much as I love the fall and Halloween season my heart is starting to "flutter" with the thoughts of jingle bells and gingerbread!
BUT first....let's enjoy the season at hand....still lots of goodies for sale at the store!  Need a  "hostess gift"  for the Halloween Party you are attending ( or a "me" gift is a great idea too {big smile})...- here's a peek...
Bats and Crows and Owls

Green-faced good witches...
Black cats sitting upon pumpkin pinkeepes... and
a wonderful old desk for your counter or table... lots more - so stop in soon!



4 comments:

Joanne said...

Love the desk Judy (I already have the pinkeep - LOL)

Christmas? It's 70 something degrees out there!

Prims In The Pines said...

Oh I have to agree with you about Christmas..I’m like a kid in a candy store haha. I cant wait to break out all the decorations its like a BIG gift for me as well. Oh it was 81 here today but cant stop thinking about the holiday’s

The Summer Porch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Hills Primitives said...

Are you ever right! This is going to be crazy busy until the first of the year. Going to Columbus to the markets tomorrow (down and back in one day - YUCK), but what's a girl to do? I'm sewing like a maniac and keep looking at the calendar. I'm going to do a prim show in November, so I have a double whammy. Looks like you had a great witch's nite. Our next shop hop is going to be a p.j. party. Have a great week, Dawn