THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, October 28, 2010

TOO EMBARRASSED......

I was going to do a "before" picture of my cash counter and back wrap counter but when I focused the camera I thought.....NO WAY !!!  How silly for me to embarrass myself to the WWW !!  Bad enough customers had to come see the mess - I have too many projects going on at once...you know how that goes...you start one then go in to the next room and see something else you started and then you need to go in the basement for something and you start another project forgetting what in the heck you went into the  basement for anyway!!!  That is my story.   So I have made up my mind...tomorrow...yes TOMORROW for positive I am getting my counters cleaned up and organized....( you have no idea what an undertaking that is) !! 
I have been working my tail off and sometimes I feel like I am chasing it!!  LOL!!   Maybe tomorrow I will "catch it" !!!
Hope you are having a good week....time is going super fast these days.

PS - a friend sent me this pic to go with this post....LOL!!  It is titled - "getting ready to retire??"
...ah to be young in the mind and body as I am in my heart !!

1 comment:

The Summer Porch said...

Judy~
I see nothing wrong with this picture! Makes one want to get into the shopping mode. Very festive. You should see this place around here these days clutter away!!!! The picture from your friend is good for a laugh :D.
Happy Halloween first!
~Rosemary...