THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, October 9, 2010

SO SO SO MUCH FUN - OUR WITCH'S NITE OUT !!!

Oh girls....what a great time....I wish everyone could come and join the fun.   I truly have the bestest customers and friends any storekeeper could have.   These witches came to PARTY !!  It got busy quickly and I didn't get to take pictures like I wanted too.....I am so bummmmmmed....but here are some of the fun!
..getting ready to light the candles
...hand bob for an apple and receive a discount
...How many candy corns...???  Marla Wickman guessed 1200 and there were 1174 !!!
She won the gift basket from Crow's Nest Primitives Shoppe

The back porch entrance....

Jars of "creepy specimens" could be found all over the place.....YUCK !

ME !!!!

Warlock Tony !!! (doesn't he look scary.....LOL!!)
Sharon and me...thank goodness for Sharon...don't know what I would
do without her!
...the treats!

Cameras were flashing all evening.....

....a White Witch and her companion...
(really Jennifer and Jim from Williamsburg, VA..Jennifer is a
costume designer in Williamsburg)

...there was every kind of witch you could imagine!

..from puppy witches - (this is Molly) to a
MANWICH !!

...Jim carried this can in his "pouch" and everyone got a good laugh when he pulled it out!
Everyone seemed to have a good time....I will post more pictures on my Picture Trail website....for now I am still  in "recovery"....did I ever tell you I LOVE HALLOWEEN !!!



8 comments:

The Homespun Loft said...

HI- i am your newest follower- Looks like a great time had by all. Please come and follow my blog back. thanks

Joanne said...

Thanks Judy for a fun night! Oh man I was about 146 off on the candy corn! Darn it! LOL Congrats to Marla!

Levijane said...

Judy!

Wow! I love the pictures, your party idea, and the store. You are very creative. :)

Warm Wishes
Dawn from The Pip Berry Tree

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Wow what great decorations and costumes ! You are making me get in the Halloween mood ~

xoxo
Lori

moosecraft said...

A "Manwich"!!! OMG! I'm bustin' a gut this morning!!! GREAT pics of what looks to be like a VERY fun evening!!! All those treats look yummy too! :-)

busybee said...

Manwich!? TOO FUNNY! THe dog!? ADORABLE! Your decorations!? FABULOUS!! Looks like great fun...everyone looked fantastic! :) Wish I could have been there too!

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ OMG Each & Every Year its gets Bigger & Better !! Everyone looked Wonderful I'm sure Fun was had by all.
Congrat's to Marla on her Win.
Now on to Christmas ... lol xox

Anonymous said...

Dear Judy...
Thanks for such a GREAT TIME on friday night...you really know how to throw a party !!! I so love Halloween too! We enjoyed talking to all the wonderful people that turned out....and the weather was perfect!! the food, de-lish...
music, eerie....spirits, present
and "talking" !!

Jennifer in Williamsburg and
her "MANWICH"