THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, October 14, 2010

RAIN RAIN RAIN....AND MORE RAIN...

Seems like all summer we needed rain so badly and now we are getting it full force....geesch!!  Rainy days usually make me "lazy" but today I decided there was no time to be lazy.  I worked all day (limited number of customers today! :(   so I decided to get some of the Christmas priced....I really did good too.
Also fussed here and there in the store - messes just seem to follow me wherever I go!  I did take some pics of the old two seater school desk that I brought in yesterday....it is a fine piece!
..it is 43 in. long and take a look at the beautiful iron work -
(sorry about the blurry picture !)
All this for the great price of $75.  !!!   Hurry in....

Look what else finally arrived......the Pumpkin Pretzels and Pumpkin Crunch !!!
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY
....Too good to believe....scrumptious.   The company has been waiting for 2 days of cooler weather so they could ship the cases to us.  We are closed Monday and Tuesday so that created a problem too....BUT they are here and samples are waiting for you!!!
I was singing Christmas Carols today....shhhhh...don't tell anyone!



6 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Must have been a slower day all over. I went through all of my Christmas stuff too and priced the new goodies. Now I'm busy sewing like a mad woman! Hope the customers swarm in tomorrow, Dawn

moosecraft said...

Mmmmm.... Pumkin pretsels!!!!! I sure wish I could drive out there today! Love that school bench too! :-)

Mammy said...

Oh Judy, I wish you'd set up an online store. I'd LOVE to order some of those pretzels!

ctlogcabin said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm to the Pretzels, Pumpkin Crunch and the desk ... what a Beauty !! There was snow in VT last night
so sing away ... lol xox

Mel said...

Now, that pumpkin crunch sounds real good.... Mmmm.

I know, enough rain already! Snow, in VT. The news was calling for snow in the higher peaks of the Adirondacks. I'm so not ready for winter...

The Summer Porch said...

Pumpkin pretzels? I've never tried any before. But I would like to! I'm still in the witchy mode for a least another 2 weeks or so ;) Amazing bench!