THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

PRETTY COOL OLD STUFF....

Lots of new "old" treasures have come into the store lately - Tony has been working hard as we thought he would have to have surgery on his rotator cuff but they are telling us it won't work (too badly damaged)....at sometime he will need a shoulder replacement (scary words).   Here are some pics -
...old tea tin - looks prim like it is or it is ready to paint!

...sweetest little doll/child's chair

...vintage string holder - really nice!
AND...the messes I am making (lucky I am married to Tony cause don't know who else would put up with me!!! (grinning)





8 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Good morning Judy! I think making a mess is part of the whole package, don't you? I have snowman, Santa and doll parts from one end of the house to the other. Trying to get everything ready to make the Christmas switch Sun-Tues. Have a great week, Dawn

Joanne said...

Love the messes! Absolutly love that tea tin - AS IS! I must have missed that in the store - did see that cool string holder!

Lois said...

Judy, what did the paranormal investigators find out???? I think that is so cool having those ghostly "people" in the store.

Lois L.
lois_ling@hotmail.com

And do you have pine scented votives, the same as the lilac ones???? You should have an e-mail.

The Country Nest said...

I love the gingerbread men in the header and I hope Hubs makes out ok.

ctlogcabin said...

Judy its only the truly creative & passionate people that make messes.
So mess on ... we love the results.
Trying to plan a trip down for Christmas
Open House want in on the Merriment !!
Love & Hugs Connie ~~ xox

moosecraft said...

LOVE that string holder!!!! Gimmee! I want it! Those little snowmen you are making are so adorable too!

Judy said...

String holder is sold (from this picture)...woohoo! Just finishing up the snowmen this morning...too cute - Judy

moosecraft said...

.... ok... I'm crying now... :-(