THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, October 21, 2010

JINGLE BELLS..

Gosh it is not even Halloween and I am tingling with the Christmas Spirit!!  The basement at the store looks like a tornado went thru it!   Guess I am getting excited as I open boxes and boxes of Christmas treasures and feel the "magic" as I touch each little ornament - sparkling little keepsakes to pass on to sons and daughters, grandchildren and friends.  I love all the seasons but have to admit this time of the year - with all the glamour and sparkle - just makes me happy inside and out!

Today Tony is coming to the store to take down the cornstalks, haul away the hay bales and put our "Witch Scarecrows" to rest .   I know it is early - BUT he has to have "rotator cuff" surgery (on his right shoulder) soon and I count on my "he man" to do the hard stuff around the store.  Needless to say it just might be Christmas outside and Halloween inside...(big grin)...oh heck why not!!!

I am preparing for our next class....it will be constructing a "Wool Feather Tree"...( a picture of one is on our header)...very unique... and Joanne McIllmurray will give the class.   Check our  "Class Schedule" on our PT for details..(but not yet...LOL!!  still ironing out the details!!)

...and finally....my camera has been giving me fits (or vice versa if it could talk) however, I think !!, I fixed it so I will have some pictures to share and not all blurry ones...fingers crossed!!!

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I LOVE that tree, sure wish I lived close enough to come to the class. I'm getting antsy for Christmas stuff too - really tired of Halloween already. Have a great weekend, Dawn

Mel said...

I would love, love, love, to join in on the fun, to bad we live so far apart.

Our area doesn't offer a lot of this sort of stuff, would be nice, if they did.

Love your store, I, grew up in PA. but not familiar with your area.

Look forward to seeing more project photo's.

Blessings,
Mel

Robin said...

I am hoping I can make a trip to the area to take part in this class. We also don't have anything in our area. Robin

Natasha said...

I wish I could join in with your class and come and see your wonderful shop. It looks like a wonderful place!

Hope your camera is fixed soon as I would love to see some pictures of your Christmas goodies.

Best wishes,
Natasha.