THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN - GOOD-BYE OCTOBER!

I have mixed emotions about "moving on" with the year....I love all the festivities of November and December in the store - time just seems to go too fast anymore (age??) as my Nana use to say..."just wait till you get old, then you will see how "fast" time goes" !  She was right (as always) !

I am EXCITED though - as today I am starting to put the fall and Halloween away (even with customers in the store) - yesterday I couldn't help myself and pulled all the fabric from the tables and benches and windowsills.  The biggest job is getting the store CLEANED and ready to decorate...I have sooooo many nooks and crannies LOL!!  I have tried to make a schedule but you know how that goes....we shall see.

One thing I do KNOW,  we have a wonderful "CHRISTMAS MERRIMENT" open house for you.  Oodles and oodles of wonderful "Christmas" will be displayed on Thursday - many unique just to THE CINNAMON STICK - the scents alone will put you in the "spirit" !

Wool Snowman with top hat (that you can't see) by Leah Webb....

5 comments:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

I so love my Fall but am anxious to get my Christma things out - but it will be the weekend after Thanksgiving.
WE have always had it up from almost the beginning of Nov. because of our home show but now we can wait a bit.
But having a shop and special events I can see the need to decorate now.
Again...wishing I could visit your shop/you.

We were seriously heading your way this time when we were in PA this past week...but circumstances brought us home early otherwise I would have been on your doorstep.

Enjoy - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Karen

Joanne said...

Weren't we just complaining about the summer heat and couldn't wait for fall? Hard to believe today is Halloween!

moosecraft said...

Love that snowman!!!! I won't be able to get out your way this Thursday... but hope to visit on a Saturday between now and Christmas...

Holly Hills Primitives said...

OH HOORAY!!! I don't know about you, but I'm sure ready for a BIG change. I'm always so excited to get the fall things in the shop, but I'm pretty tired of orange and black right now. I'm closing today through Tuesday to make the switch. Hubby went to pick up a full size sleigh - just hope we can fit it through the door! Can't wait to see pics of your shop, Dawn P.S. HAVE FUN!

ctlogcabin said...

HaPpy HalloWeen !!
Do I hear sleigh bells .... Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way !!!
Love & Snowy Hugs ~~ :-) xox