THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, September 9, 2010

WANT TO SEE WHAT CAME IN TODAY!!!

Leah Webb (one of our fabric artist) brought in a second batch of pumpkins for us today.   I love the big princess pumpkins - oh heck ...I love them ALL !!  She replenished our bonnets and aprons too (all in wonderful shades of brown) !!   AND I replenished the "after-life fairies" but again they sold out!  Too cute!!
I also put together alittle gift basket of Pumpkin Melting Tarts in an old berry basket that Tony cleaned, stained and put a wire handle on....I love to put together "gift baskets" cause I get to play with wrapping and presentation....silly I know but I love to play!!

Also today, some of the crows, who are coming for the "CROW CONVENTION" flew in....all the way from Williamsport, PA....lucky for me I had a place for them to stay and lots of feed corn on the cornstalks out back! (I really wasn't expecting them till next week but they have lots of cousins they wanted to visit with)  I think our "Crow Convention" is going to be quite a "thing" !!!  Woohoo!!!  Hope you can come join us!


3 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh the "Great Pumpkins" So cool - must have been a crow sort of day -from you talking about them i sat and made crows! hehehehehe. Looks like I will have to stop back soon! My after-life fairies are hanging around together now!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Sweet Pumpkins!!!!
I'm hoping to visit your shop the end of October...I am seriously thinking of coming to the Oaks Cash & Carry show and hope to have a day or two free to 'roam' - how fun to finally see your shop and you (again).

Love your adorable gift packages...I bet they sell well all done up pretty like that.

Karen

ctlogcabin said...

WoW what a crop of PumPkins .... Woo Hoo !! Judy love, love, love the little Gift Basket ... so Sweet !! xox