THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

READY - SET - TA-DA !!!!

We are ready to open our doors tomorrow for our 2010 "Autumn in the Country" open house!!!  Whew...!!!   I do believe there is something for everyone.....from the macabe and alittle dark, to the beautiful handworks of our talented artists...and alot of "whimsey" inbetween!!!  Here is alittle sneak preview -

Some "earth" from Edgar Allen Poe's burial site....

After-Life Fairies.....

....alittle whimsey

....pretty

...more whimsey

pumpkins and
owls....all sizes and shapes !



..beautiful X-stitch pillows and pinkeepes

...one of a kind completely handstitched applique!


....oh the candy counter filled with treats!!!
..witches and cats and Autumn potpourris....

and so much more - you will just have to come see for yourself all our wonderful Halloween and Fall goods!

11 comments:

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Wish I lived closer!!
I would have loved to come and shop!!
Tam

gail said...

Judy, the shop looks AWESOME! enjoyed my preview today. What lucky shoppers to be coming to THE CINNAMONSTICK! Have FUN, one & all!

Hillcresthome Prims said...

You shop looks AMAZING!!!!!If I lived closer I would dress up as a witch to and come shopping!!!!!!

Happy Haunting!!

Blessings,
Tricia

moosecraft said...

Yippeeeee! I'll be there with Joanne this morning!!!! Yippeeeee!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Wow, the place looks amazing!! LOL, I was thinking the same thing about Joanne!!

ctlogcabin said...

Best of Luck for a Wonderful Open House & a Great Fall Season. Everything look just Perfect ... Wish I could be there !!
Love & PumPkin Hugs ~~ Connie xox

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

HI JUDY~~
WISHING YOU A FABULOUS OPEN HOUSE, MAY WITCHES OF MANY SORTS HOP ON THEIR BROOMS AND FLY ON OVER TO HEREFORD... A FUN TIME IS SURE TO BE HAD BY ONE AND ALL.. ps~~ IS THE MARTHA HALLOWEEN MUSIC PLAYING, I CAN HEAR IT IN MY MIND...wooooohooooo~~}}}}}{{{{ xxX

Jacque said...

your shop looks wonderful.. wish I lived closer.

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Best Witches for a Fantabulous Autumn Open House! The photos are beyond wonderful! I can tell you have been sooooo busy!
Smiles,
Beth

Prim In The Country said...

I'm so jealous, I don't live any where near you. Everything looks amazing! You wouldn't be able to kick me out of your store!

Rabbit Hill Primitives said...

The store looks lovely Judy. One of these days I'll make it to your part of the state. Wish I could come now :) Sending good wishes for a wonderful open house! Jenn