THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

RAINING BLACK CATS...

Today was a nice fall day....but tomorrow  OH MY !! they are calling for inches and inches of rain and high winds.  Hoping my cornstalks stay on the porch posts. 
More Christmas boxes came in today.....and I started to hum Christmas Carols as I was unpacking them.   Had to laugh at myself.  I was abruptly brought back to reality when I found these sitting at the back door.
I think one of the witches left them behind when she was checking out our "Witch's Nite Out" event!  Tomorow is the last day of September already...seems like I was just saying Happy September...geesch!

I love this old washing machine tub.....(inside are all ridges where the clothes would scrub clean)...all the paraphernalia has been removed and Tony but 3 legs on it from an old rope bed.  The green paint is original...one of a kind for sure.




4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

How I would love that washing machine! There are so many things you could do with it. Thanks for sharing, Dawn

Joanne said...

Raining black cats - too cool! I would LOVE THAT! Stay as dry as you can tomorrow!

moosecraft said...

Oh my! LOVE that wash tub! Keep safe with the rain... predicting inches here too... but I think PA is supposed to get higher amounts... you've got me thinking Christmas already! LOL!

The Summer Porch said...

Perhaps that witch melted :) I Love that washing Machine the color can go with almost anything. Rain Rain, go away!!! :)