THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL...WOOHOO !!!

September is going to be such a fun month and a busy one too!!  Starting the 8th all our fall and Halloween treasures will be on display for sale - and then the following week all the crow goodies will be available for purchase.  Be sure to visit us both weeks as to not miss a thing.  New treasures arrive every day from now till Christmas...Come party with us!!!

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

How I would love to come party with you! Seems you always have the best happenings in your shop. Sure wish you weren't so far away! Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ Sounds like another Great Happening ... wont make the Fall Open House but I think I may be in the area for The Crow Convention. Congrat's on being Picked ... seems your Reputation for Fun has reached Far & Wide. :-)
Love & Big Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Wow Judy, another fun event....you just keep me wishing and wishing I lived near you.
Karen