THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, September 30, 2010

AN INVITATION...

Please join us for our Customer Appreciation Witch's Nite Out !!!

Click to enlarge !
This invite is really on ORANGE paper -  when I scan it in it turns yellow...oh well...Would love to see you there !!!!

PS... So I get an email from Moosecraft (Sharon) and this is what it said...

         I waved my magic goode witch wand on your blog and the flyer turned
orange!
Woohoo....good witches can do anything !!!!!  Hugs to you !!!

5 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

How I wish I could be there! I'll let you know how our's went after tomorrow night. Wish you could come, Dawn

Anonymous said...

I am so looking forward to your event. I missed the other two and I REFUSE to miss THIS one!!! I'll be there, dressed as my true self!
I can't wait...you have the best events! See you there...is there parking for my broom??? Cathie

Joanne said...

That Sharon and her wand! She's a GOODE WYTCH!

Auntie Kit said...

I do wish I could come! Sounds like a "witchy" good time! Kit

The Primitive Heart said...

Is any witch welcome? LOL Sounds like a great time will be had by all!