THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, September 19, 2010

FLYING THE COOP....

The crows have "left" the building....of course there are always a few "stragglers" hoping to hitch a ride home with one of YOU !!!
I NEED to thank everyone for coming to the "Crow Convention" and being good sports with my silliness! (we did have fun though didn't we!!!)
My plan was to get customers to come into the shop after having a grand open house.....and it worked....(wonder what kind of convention I can apply for next year???) 
A special "thank you" to all the folkartist who made it a "unique" weekend....without your creativity I could have never pulled it off...!!!
Now what???
Well we have lots of fall and Halloween still in the store...some really cool stuff to make your home the best decorated on the block - handmade treasures you can only find at THE CINNAMON STICK!
Then preparations for our Witch's NIte Out.....October 8th !!!  But in the meantime I am still making after-life fairies..pumpkin pillows..black cats...and ornies for your Halloween tree....Did I ever tell you I LOVE HALLOWEEN !
(I think the spirit of Edgar Allen Poe is visiting us.....ahhhh NEVERMORE said the Raven....Ravens are the largest members of the crow family and we had quite a few who came to the convention - we also have old jars of earth from his burial plot!!!)

4 comments:

gail said...

glad it was a good time for one & all! your hard work paid off!

Joanne said...

So sorry I couldn't get up there - Was going to stop in there today and was on my way after going to Jakes and then realized it was sunday and you didn't open until noon and it was too early to stop! Glad everyone had a good time and hope all the crows find their destinations safely! Maybe the black cats can come next year!

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ... The store looked Great, and so did you !!
Love all the goodies I took home. xox

Holly Hills Primitives said...

We need some eye candy!!! Glad it went great, Dawn