THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, September 10, 2010

ENTERING THE STORE...

Thought I would post some pictures of the rear entrance (which is our main entrance as the parking lot is in the rear of the building)!  I am fortunate to have both front and back porches the length of our store.  Of course, that means I have a lot of outside decorating to do. 
Here are some pics of our store and Homespun, the store next to me......that is Jake the Rake hanging out on Homespun's fence ( Jake was created by Kay , owner of Homespun and belongs to her store)- he causes quite a stir with the customers as I watch them, with paper and pen, sketching what he is made of.  (quite a silly guy!! - Not at all as sophiscated as our Cornball - sadly I didn't get his picture today....but tomorrow I will)
ENJOY !!!


(see the "dead" tree...!!  That is home to some of the crows at the Convention next weekend)


5 comments:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Judy your shop is sooo cute.
You take so much pride in it and it shows! Inside and out.
Thanks for the tour.
Karen

Holly Hills Primitives said...

FANTASTIC! I'm drooling as I'm typing. One of these days... I just picked up my cornstalks tonight, so tomorrow I hope to have some fun with them. I can see why people are sketching your Jake the Rake guy, he is adorable. Have a great weekend, Dawn

denise said...

that is just too cute. denise

moosecraft said...

Looks great, Judy!

moosecraft said...

Looks great, Judy!