THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, September 16, 2010

CROW POOP !!!

WOW !!  I didn't know those crows could make such a mess!!   Thank goodness they have a "clean-up" crew on 24 hour duty!!   There is still a few more arrivals expected in the morning...I left some room for them on our grapevine tree - not sure where they are coming from though!
Seems that they really love our dead tree from Home Depot (remember when I got this tree???)  It is a perfect resting spot!


I can't believe how MUCH they eat.....Look at the empty corn cobs - geesch !!!

Some pictures of the PARTY !!! 

The event planners....

9 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

How clever are you!!!??? Everything is just adorable - as usual. Keep the pictures coming, Dawn

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

CAW~CAW~ HOPE ALL YOUR CROWS FLY THE COOP AND YOUR VISITNG CROWS ENJOY YOUR SOUP... HAVE FUN, WHICH I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU WILL..!! THINKING OF YOU... XXX ~ B

Joanne said...

I do believe Hereford has been invaded! Pics look great!

moosecraft said...

OMG! So cute! Those crows are having so much fun in that dead tree! I love the party crows (on the feather tree) and those crow pillows with the crazy quilt design!

•♦•The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

OMGosh! I LOVE that dead tree w/the crows! SO NEAT!! :)

gail said...

you are so creative! hope everyone had/has fun!

Suzanne-Poplar Street Prims said...

What cool ideas you have!! I LOVE crows and yours are really neat! I wish I lived closer... I'd be a loyal customer...lol

The Summer Porch said...

I do love the Summer, however Autumn is such a beautiful time as well. These pictures tell it all. I wish I lived closer, I wouldn't be able to get enough. :)
~ Rosemary...

Crow's Nest Primitive Shoppe said...

Your shop looks Wonderful!! Wish I could come and visit (and spend $$)
Andrea :)