THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BACK TO WORK..

Feeling a bit (no - alot) under the weather - what a way to spend the last two days off.  Heading to the store this morning as I just have to go make some sense out of the "crow convention".   (thinking maybe I partied too much???)
AND, I am making an appointment for my FLU shot.  !!  Hope everyone is doing well...will be back soon....!!!

4 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ Feel Better !! xox

moosecraft said...

Flu shot?!?!?!? Is it that time of year already?

I hope you feel better soon...

cathie said...

oooh Judy,
sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Eva and I were going to meander over to see you today but think we'll wait until tomorrow. Feel better soon.
ps...maybe something from the bakery will help you to feel better. Hugs, cathie and eva.

gail said...

it's that time of year....changes.
feel better!