THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, August 5, 2010

WONDERING WHAT THE CHATTER IS ABOUT????


I think the "spirits" called them in to give me some inspiration on what to do for fall in the store.  My brain is on overload right now as the fall and Halloween goodies arrive....overwhelmed? maybe !
There are so many ideas and like usual "never enough thyme"
Our Harvest Thyme Open House begins September 8th this year and I am starting to change the store around this week -  hopefully I will get alot done.  I decided to put up our "Fake Dead Tree" as I haven't used it in a couple of years (and with Tony laid up it doesn't look like I am going to get alot of help)....I do love that tree...and there are a bunch of owls needing a place to roost!  So that is my plan of "attack" today!
Wish the weather would get cooler around here....

6 comments:

Ginny said...

Don't over do it. Less humid weather is on the way. Saturday should be great, hope the store is busy for you. Remember, to ask for help when you need it.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Good morning Judy, Have fun putting your fall goodies out. I've been doing that too and it's so much fun to have a BIG change in the shop. Can't wait to see pictures! Dawn

Olde Spoon River Homestead said...

Don't you just love Fall time? I do!!!! I'm sure you will make the shop look awesome!!!! Hugs Casey

Joanne said...

That pic is too funny! Yes ask for help - don't you get laid up too! I'm so tired of this humidity that I'm actually trying to push the summer into fall!

ctlogcabin said...

Love the picture Judy !! What Fun to be opening Fall Goodies now ... Thank God for the Air we can some what pretend its not
so stinky hot out. :-) Have been snorting the
candles I purchased from you daily. lol
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Mel said...

Whoo Hoo, another PA. pal...

Found your blog just surfin' through some others on my list, think I'll keep ya on my sidebar and come back for another visit.