THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

WHAT IS A DAY OFF???

I hardly ever take a day off...but MOST of my days are filled with some kind of Cinnamon Stick fun!  Yesterday Tony and I (BTW - after leaving the orthopedic's office the good news was he no longer had to use the crutches - must keep the "boot" on for ten days but able to put pressure on it) THAT MEANS HE MADE THE COFFEE THIS MORNING!!  He can also now drive!! It has been 5 weeks so far)  Anyway...Tony and I went to a wholesale candy store that my friend Kathy from Gardner's Candies in Pennsburg, PA  told me about.  I can't even explain how the term "a little kid in a candy shop" applied to me - lol!!  I  tried to control myself  however I did pick up some fun candies for the store.  When we have our Autumn open house I fill bowls, tins, baskets or whatever seems handy with lots of Halloween candy for customers to enjoy - since they are "Trick or Treating" at THE CINNAMON STICK !!   I also picked up some for Miss Wigglesworth's Candy Counter !!
Today (although a day off) I am off to the store to do some rearranging and pricing - the store looks so cool all dressed in the colors of Autumn and it is fun to put out the new!!
Our new header is a picture some of the new....Vicki (one of our mixed media artists) made the potion bottles that are a "must see" to get the full effect of how wonderful they are.  The detail is amazing...and it is hard to choose which one(s) you need to purchase!   There are still goodies to arrive and I am anxious to see what our handmade artists have created!
Have a fun day and I will too!!
Fun Halloween ribbon for sale !!!

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

How cute! Love the apothecary! You always have the greatest ideas! Are you going to share pictures of the shop all decked out for fall? Can't wait, Dawn

gail said...

YAY, Tony!!!!!!!!

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ So Happy to hear the update on Tony, bet both of you are thrilled he can drive again ... and all the other things he can do now that the crutches are gone.
Sounds like a great day looking at Candy, you
always put out the best goodies.
Love the Witches Potions !!
Love & Hugs xox

moosecraft said...

I hope to be visiting your store this week!!! Looking forward to seeing all the fall stuff! :-)