THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, August 13, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT CLASS...& SPIRITS ABOUND!

The creativity that was flowing thru the Attic Studio Thursday night was unbelievable!!!.  I was afraid I was giving  the girls too  much to decide and choose from but heck no...!!!...all the gals were so creative and made their wall hanging,Witch Fairies, and tags so completely different from each other.  We ran out of time to do a "proper" show and tell - once you  get started you don't want to stop and that was just the case last night.   Here are a few more pictures...


We couldn't get Jim to sit still to get a good picture but what a "fab" artist he is!

Today was "clean up" day although no matter how much I protested a couple of the gals claim "OCD" and wouldn't leave until their spot was clean...!!!

Now for the interesting part of the day and evening....Those who follow my blog know of the spirits who live at the store - Well, a paranormal investigator from Maryland was in the store yesterday and relayed  to me she felt the presence of a woman...   she told me  the woman  wanted to work for me and loved being in the store - she at one time lived there.  She felt her name started with a "C".  This woman left and came back to tell me she got the name "Carrie"...NOW....Kim (dark hair first picture in class) is also a Paranormal Investigator (neither of these gals were the ones that investigated our store)...Kim has  a  program on her phone that lets you know when an "energy" is  close at hand....it will also blurt out words....(when Kim first showed me this program I had told her about Tony breaking his ankle...a few minutes after telling me about the program on her phone - two green dots of "energy" showed up...and quickly disappeared as we acknowledged them - a couple seconds later the phone said "ankle"....this is just one of many occurances that the phone "rightfully" blurted out.  (I don't know how else to explain it - the phone just talks,) We had Kim turn her phone on last night and were getting somewhat words that you could somewhat maybe apply to what was going on in the room.....when I went downstairs and came back up they asked me if I knew the name "Johnny" ....It did NOT ring a bell....no one I knew.   So we dismissed it.   THIS MORNING....telling Kay (neighbor storekeeper) about it I got the shivers and goosebumps up and down my whole body.  Hanging on my front door of the store is a crocheted tablecover that I use as a curtain.   It was my husband's fathers when he was in the seminary (9 years before he met Tony's Mom)..one of the family "Nuns" had made it for him to cover his night table.  His initials are on the tablecover in 4 places on little cotton laundry tags- (as the laundry was sent out to be done).....he passed away in 1976  -  Tony's fathers name...
JOHN CAREY DOYLE.    Do you have the shivers.....!!!!!!

5 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh my gosh! Amazing things really are happening at the Cinnamon Stick! Yup - I've got the shivers. We are suspecting some things in our building too! Love those witch fairies, just adorable. Have a great weekend, Dawn

Joanne said...

My timbers are shivering! Wow that's cool about the phone! Great - you have live-in help! How fun!

ctlogcabin said...

Judy .... Love the Banner picture, and of course I saw it in person....just so Sweet !! Love all the stories about the shop, and you know so many interesting people...and Yes I got the Shivers with the Johnny connection..and the Ankle.
Big Hugs My Friend ~~ xox

moosecraft said...

Way kewl! So glad you have friendly energies! So, when you go to the shop and things are rearranged... that's just that one woman working for you! Totally kewl! How is Tony's ankle, anyways?

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

OH MY GOODNESS ANOTHER WONDERFUL CINNAMON STICK TALE....THE CLASS DOES LOOK LIKE A BUSHEL OF FUN...XXX BARB