THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, August 9, 2010

'TIS AUTUMN THYME....

The HARVEST banner is on our fireplace mantle (there is no fireplace here...just a mantle that we sometimes put away) - It looks great hanging there and really puts you in the mood for fall !  In the bowl (love that bowl..can't believe it hasn't sold yet)...are bittersweet garlands...they are skinny and look great when displayed inside a cupboard (or on top), on a mantle (all your other decorations can fit in between the berries) or just wrapped like a wreath in an old wooden bowl (or you can purchase this beautiful one we have for sale) (big smile) !!!
I am really in the decorating mode and can't wait till all the goodies come in so I can work my displays.  I know Wednesday an order of bittersweet sprigs (very real looking and no mess) and sprigs of really cool "pods" will arrive....my job is fun (as long as the air conditioners do their job)!!!
We have posted our next class " IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SHOES" in our Class Schedule Album on our picture trail....this is such a fun time of year to play!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Judy...
I am sooooo ready for Fall! The weather here has been just too hot and humid....as I am sure your family has told you...so very sorry to hear about Tony, hope he is doing much better....I am sure you will be coming to Williamsburg at another time...I suggest, cooler weather! 100+ is not FUN !
We will be up to Penna. in Sept...
hope to stop in then...I hope your family had a great time down here...all those smiles in the pictures! Best to you all...

Jennifer in Williamsburg

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ... Keep talking Fall, and maybe cooler temps will find their way to our door. Love the Banner & Bowl. Just picked
Tansy yesterday ..... I am so in the Mood.
Love & Hugs ~~ xox