THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, August 16, 2010

~~A SIMPLE LIFE~~

Ran up to the store today (to get Tony out of the house for a bit) and to delivery the "dead" tree I got from Home Depot last night - I am sure they are still talking about me.....(will tell that story Wednesday when I have my camera to take pics so I can show you what I am writing about)!!  AND, the magazines A Simple Life had arrived at the post office.   Looks like a another great issue - can't wait to sit for a spell with a cool glass of iced tea and take my time to read it.  
It is so hot here in PA again - and any minute the skies are going to open up and storm on us.   I can hear the thunder in the background -  hope it cools things around here.  I am so tired of complaining about the weather - sending my apologies to you!!!

3 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

yep Judy, it's either too hot or too cold...I think we should just start calling you Goldilocks!...yeah that's the ticket! LOL!! (I'm teasin' ya of course!)

Janet

ctlogcabin said...

Hey Judy ~~ Hope the rain brought down the temp a little. Also hope my magazine shows up soon .... I know you shop owners get it first, but I could use some new reading material. Hugs ~ xox

Barbara said...

Awww Judy, I've complained about the weather this whole summer...we're sooo ready for FALL! Been too hot and too dry here in the Blue Ridge. Hope your FALL arrives soon...please send it our way. Blessings...