THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, August 21, 2010

RUMOR HAS IT.....

I am so excited but I really can't say for sure and not that I want to "jinx" this special happening so I will just give you a tease cause gosh I am so "flattered" with this wonderful opportunity....oh I am  babbling aren't I !!

Well....I heard this rumor that the week after our AUTUMN IN THE COUNTRY OPEN HOUSE...a very special "happening" is going to occur at THE CINNAMON STICK.  As soon as I know for "positively" sure I will let you in on the event.....however, I can tell you it has something to do with this "dead" tree I obtained from Home Depot the other day.... 
I am all befuddled and excited !!! 

The funny thing is all week this tree has been standing there at the back porch entrance and NOT one person even asked about it - do you think maybe my strange decor has become mundane to everyone...????  Or just maybe nothing surprises them anymore!!! 


10 comments:

lisa said...

OH OH that tree is so pretty!!! What a neat thing..Have a great weekend..

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

WELL~WELL,,,,,,, ARENT YOU A STINKER THIS FINE SATURDAY!! NOW WE WILL ALL BE ON PINS AND NEEDLES UNTIL YOU SHARE YOUR NEWSIEST OF NEWS.. BY THE WAY I FOR ONE DO LOVE YOUR DEAD TREE,,, MY IMAGINATION IS FILLED WITH IDEAS OF WHAT THE END PRODUCT WILL BE LOOKING LIKE...DEVINE NO DOUBT..

The Country Nest said...

Why would you get a dead tree? I am wondering what is going to happen?

Joanne said...

Once again you are being a big tease! I like the tree and I remember reading the blackboard last time I walked thru that door so the tree wasn't there!

moosecraft said...

Oh you're killin' me!!! I guess it all depends on a person's perspective as to whether or not this tree is "dead"... hmmmmm... can't wait to see what happens next! :-)

Lori said...

Love that tree and can't wait to hear your news!

ctlogcabin said...

Me Too -- Me Too I love the Tree, the Color is Perfect !!
Can't believe no one said a Word about the Tree ... I bet you were Cracking Up. I will also be on Pins & Needles till you share your News !!
Big Hugs & Love ~~ Connie xox

Patti said...

dead trees make great ornie holders!!

gail said...

love the tree & YOU!

Barbara said...

Well Judy, maybe friends are being polite and not saying anything about the tree 'cause they know how busy you are and maybe you haven't had time to water it, so it died and you haven't had time to haul it off...After all, how many folks would obtain a tree (already deceased)? Only those of us who are 'primitively' nutz!!!!
LOL Waiting to see what's next...
Blessings from N.C.