THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, August 7, 2010

MAKING MESSES...

I don't know anyone who can make "messes" the way I do.   For two days I have been spilling and dropping, banging and flopping - which led to bending and stooping, picking and stretching !!  AND there is so much more to do!!  I "think" (never sure) I have the first floor room set up furniture wise for fall.  I brought up the "fake dead tree" (have yet to secure it) and moved display pieces until I was nicked and bruised! (Why I try to move a cupboard that is still filled with goodies I don't know....you would think I would learn by now!!)  Some lessons are learned the hard way time after time!!  I plead GUILTY!!
Today is Saturday - a busier day in the store - which means I have to at least try to clean up my cash counter and back counter to make some kind of order so I can do business. 
Two of my favorite "girlfriend customers" came yesterday - Rita and Joan....Rita is 79 and Joan is 76 - both purchased pumpkins, they are so ready for fall and made me write down when HALLOWEEN OPEN HOUSE was going to start....I envy their love of life, decorating and having fun shopping together!   Gave me the "spurt" of energy I needed to get the store in order!  So that is my agenda today!!!  Bring on "FALL" !!!
Pumpkin flavored Malted Milk Balls.......!!!!

7 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Judy,

I love malted milk balls ! And pumpkin flavored anything !

You should see my sewing room ..now that's a mess !

Have a great selling Saturday !

Hugs,
Linda

moosecraft said...

Pumpkin flavored malted milk balls!!!?!?!?!?!? I'm there!!! :-)

gail said...

Have a Great Saturday!!!!!!!

Joanne said...

Pumpkin flavor maltballs - oh wow! You sure have been busy!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Oh my....Pumpkin Malted Milk Balls. How unique and I must try them. The regular ones are super tasty.

I can feel your pain...lol.
I tend to do more than this body would allow and always pay the price.

Karen

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

Last year's picture girls...LOL!! They come from Maine and won't ship till the weather is cool. I have pumpkin flavored chocolate pretzels coming too..from Indiana -DELISH!!! Judy

ctlogcabin said...

LOL .... Love the PumPkin Talk !!
Cant wait to try the PumPkin Flavored Choc Pretzles, if they are half as good as the
PumPkin Malted Balls you will have another Winner.
Love & Hugs ~~ xox