THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, August 2, 2010

DOUBLE TROUBLE...

Two youngest grandkids at Williamsburg...(they told me they are not "babies" anymore so I have to call them "kids")... I know I am over doing it with the pics but they are just so dang cute!!  Crew - 4 1/2  Blakely 5...
Crew still has to have a "mini cast" on his broken arm....he is such a trooper doesn't seem to mind a bit...but told the therapist he wanted an orange cover...(Dad talked him out of it) !!!

3 comments:

denise said...

too cute!!!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Oh they are so adorable.
Karen

Ginny said...

You are not over doing it!! You are just missing them and sharing with us. Hope Tony is doing as well as can be expected.