THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, August 28, 2010

CATCHING UP !!!

Whew...busy few days - as August winds down I am twirling and scurrying all over the place trying to put all the "ends" together into one nice pile....it's hard work!! (big smile)! 
Thursday evening was our "It's All About the Shoes" workshop and what a fun time we had....I enjoy watching the gals take my idea and run with it to produce such fun creations!  As always my pics are crappy - (I don't think it is me - I'll blame it on the lighting!!)  Here are some of the creations!

We put our projects here while we went on to do more.....

We made 3 witch shoe ornaments - everyone's was different!


To see more of this fun class check out the class album on our picture trail !

The weather has just been perfect for shopping and getting in the "mood" for fall - although  I heard the "heat" is coming back next week....ahhhh the "dog days" of summer are upon us!



2 comments:

moosecraft said...

Those are some fun shoes!

laura said...

I love your shoes. Wish I wasn't so far away. I would love to take your classes.