THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, August 29, 2010

BOY DID I EVER CATCH UP !!!

LOL!!  I spent the whole day yesterday thinking (and writing on invoices) it was the 29th !!  So now I am a day "ahead" !!!  Woohoo!!
It is a beautiful sunny morning and I just stuffed 3 pumpkin pillows and am ready to sit at my machine and sew - however I thought I would "browse" the internet for some inspiration.  Do you do that?  There are so many wonderful blogs and websites that get my creative juices flowing !
The store finally has my stamp of approval for looking all ready for fall - not the outside however.  I was so lucky to have a customer who would give me her cornstalks every year and we would use them on the porch posts - but this year they did not grow corn.  It is HARD to find cornstalks this early -(sigh) - and NO pumpkins in sight - but I will keep trying....still have a 1 1/2 weeks before open house.
Sadly, as I opened some boxes to price items that came in last week - they were broken....some that I was counting on...(I hate dealing with China made things) !  But it is really hard to be completely handmade  - so deal with this I must.   (we do have some fun goodies that will be for sale)!!!  
AND I have made the most  "FUN" item....nothing big..in fact quite small and inexpensive -  so far my favorite Halloween decoration....(those who I have dared show - LOVE HER)..although I am not so sure everyone will....LOL!!!  Can't wait to share with you....I am all "a glitter" over her!!!
PUMPKIN BUTTER ...yummy !!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Can't wait to get back and see what you put out! If you are talking about the item I think you are talking about - people will love it!

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Love it!
It's so nice to hear someone say they're feeling good about things!
Happy as can be for you!!!!
Tisha