THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, July 18, 2010

PLAYING....

I have always "sort of " been offended when people don't think I have a "REAL JOB"... some think owning a store is a "piece of cake"....well....honest to goodness yesterday was just that...!!!  I was really in the "Halloween" frame of mind and started pulling out my ribbons and craft supplies to "play" !!  I made lots of messes - and still "played" store for the customers!   I was humming and whistling and having a grand old day - pretending I didn't have anything else to do but "play" !! 
Of course this morning I have to go in early and BE the storekeeper to clean up the "messes" that I played with yesterday - and you know - vacuum two floors of antiques, dust, (try to stay ahead of the cobwebs that those tiny little spiders make), water the flowers, fill the counter with bags, sweep the porches, do the paperwork and price the new old goodies Tony worked on yesterday.   PIECE OF CAKE !!!!

2 comments:

moosecraft said...

Those are some cute pieces! Thinking about the yard sale on the 24th.... hmmmm... have to see if it's less than 100 degrees that day! LOL!

Ginny said...

You go girl!! Hope to see you on the 24th, will need directions to Henny Penny's if i can make it.