THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, July 8, 2010

NIGHT FOUR!!

FINALLY...got the boys all settled for the night...whew! Not use to all this commotion!  They are really good and so funny but nighttime...YIKES...it is a struggle to say the least ! 
I took lots of pictures today at the store but have to wait till I am home on my computer to download and post them.  The store is filled with some great old treasures!
It is still unbearably HOT here - the poor lawns are brown and flowers/herbs wilting. 
When the UPS truck pulled in today he had a great big box full of fall and Christmas for us...which made me think I had best figure what I am going to need for displays and such...the first week of July is already gone...geesch...time goes so fast the older you get!!  I get excited for the change in seasons....especially when I change the store around.
Stay cool everyone....I will too!!!

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

I just spent a week alone with 4 of my grandkids so I can empathize. They were a lot of fun but I was exhausted every night and for 3 days after I got home! LOL ★Linda★

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Yup, grandchildren are great (and tiring sometimes), but we wouldn't trade 'em for the world. Can't wait to see what you go in the shop! By the way, I think cooler weather might be on the way, Dawn

Joanne said...

Okay where are the shop pics? Curious minds need to see! Oh wait - i guess I could jump in my car and drive there! LOL