THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'M AFRAID I AM QUITE BORING LATELY...

It is that time of the year when nothing really exciting is happening....customers are on vacation...we are right "in between" seasons so the folkarty stuff is dwindling (we do have lots of pincushion make-do's etc from Leah Webb, some new dolls and new candles, melting tarts and room sprays are on their way)...  the only other new items coming in the store are the antiques (some pretty cool stuff too) !!   I am receiving boxes of fall, Halloween and Christmas but they are just filling up the basement storage for now.  
I received a phone call this morning from the owner of a Floral Warehouse that I go to telling me the "Witch's Hats" that I had wanted last year are IN this year....woohoo...gotta go pick them up and work some magic on them - (isn't it terrible that I am so much into the fall/Halloween mode already!)  I hate making my life go any faster than it already is...and I CERTAINLY  can wait for winter to come...blah!!!
The little Pairie Doll pictured above is made by Helen Voytilla....she is so sweet - about 12 in. tall and only $26. - the little slips of paper in the tole painted grain scoop are complimentary sayings  from us..."Magic happens to those who believe in Fairies"....I  AM A BELIEVER and I know some magic happens everyday at THE CINNAMON STICK !!!  Stop by and pick up some "magic"  it is free !!!

PS  - just wanted to mention for those that read Connie's blog - http://logcabinprimitives.blogspot.com/  (she has been helping her sister who had a knee replacement) - but thought you might want to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow !!!  Won't she be surprised...!!!

3 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

that doll is cute!....thanks for the heads up Judy about Connie's birthday!

Janet

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh yes Judy, it sure is that time of year! I did switch to a lot of crow and sunflower goodies and snuck in some scarecrows for late summer. I'm so bored with everything right now. We are having "An Evening In The Country" on Friday night, so I even snuck in a couple Halloween goodies for a sneak peek. I know how you're feeling! Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

LOL Judy .... I should have known it was you. I received a few Birthday emails,and was wondering how could they know. (((HUGS)))
Thank You my Dear Friend for the card and phone calls.
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox
PS ... Its never too Early for me to be thinking Fall, PumPkins, etc...so Talk on. :-)