THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, July 30, 2010

FRIENDSHIP......a powerful word!

How lonely and sad life would be without friends....my life is so full of wonderful people I could just burst.  When you least expect a kindness (or deserve one) I get ten fold !!  A hug from Connie today (from Log Cabin Primitives) and Susan was so uplifting...a bouquet of flowers and a dozen  homegrown tomatoes from Kathy of Gardner's Candy Store - a sweet visit from Joanne - a bagful of "knives" from Beth to make "Posie Pockets" (thank you Beth!!) Kelly - our shopgirl who came with directions to Williamsburg and all the "right" places to go (her Mom lives there so she KNOWS) - and sadly had to tell her we couldn't go...Ed..our store neighbor who mowed the grass and did the weedwacking...and a handful of well wishers...I am truly blessed with friends !   My heart is filled !   Out of state friends who called to wish Tony well (and some "hang in there" wishes for me)...LOL!!  (sorry Lisa will call you back tomorrow) !!
My bouquet of zinnias from Kathy...they are huge and bright!

FUN STORE STUFF came today too.....just ordered on Monday and already here.....I love that kind of service.  Talk about "scents".....fall potpourri, melting tarts and taper candles are just egging me to decorate for fall.....!!!  Here is a "sneek peek".....


My wish for "me" is to be a good friend and to be there for you......A Grateful Blogger, Storekeeper, Wife, Mother and I hope a Friend.

5 comments:

Ginny said...

No doubt in my mind you are all that and more. So happy that we connected thru your blog and now are friends. Give Tony are best.

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ The Love, the Friendship you extend, plus the Good Deeds You do every day ... I always say may they come back to your Doorstep Ten Fold.
Sandy & I loved seeing you & your Beautiful shop today.
Love, & Hugs to You & Tony ~~ xox

Holly Hills Primitives said...

You deserve everything coming your way! By the way, I did start putting out fall. Got bored and decided "what the heck"? Have a good weekend, Dawn

Joanne said...

Thanks again Judy! Was so nice hanging out today - time sure flies when you are having fun! Wishing Tony a speedy recovery!

Barbara said...

Judy, hope Tony is mending quickly and that you're coping well with your role as "nurse". I'm sure with all your kids and grandkids, it's a familiar job. Blessings to you and Tony...