THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, July 16, 2010

CREATE YOUR OWN....

I am having a fun time with the new "jewelry" in the store....."Vintage Finds" necklaces....made right on the  premises.   Using vintage keys, sewing implements (thimbles, bobbins etc.), silverplate spoons, butter knives and old game pieces, (and whatever else I can find) to put together jewelry for the prim lover is keeping me busy.   I can stamp most anything on the spoons "Penny for your Thoughts"..."You are my Sunshine"..(thanks Laurie from The Gatherings in Colorado!!) while you wait !!   Here is a picture of what I am so excited about !!
The necklaces run between $13 - $15. depending on what you put on them....some are already made up and what a great and "unique" gift for someone.   I wear the one I made for me everyday...(of course it says THE CINNAMON STICK) and I love all the sweet comments I get about it!!   Stop in and personalize one "just for you" !!
AND NOW TEASER #1 -

I love Halloween!!!

8 comments:

gail said...

VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I WANT ONE!!! What a great idea, but what do you use to stamp them? I put out a little Halloween teaser too, what the heck? Right? Hope you have a great weekend! Dawn

moosecraft said...

Love the necklaces! But, as soon as you get all the Halloween stuff set up... I'll be driving over the very next day!!!! Seriously... I figure your store to be only 90 min away from me!!!! Hurray for Autumn!!!!! :-)

the primitive country bug said...

Love those necklaces!! What a great way to recycle.

Joanne said...

I have one of the necklaces and love it! Will have to come check out what new little add-on's you have in that new display

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

Joanne I have something "special" just for your necklace..a "thank you from me - so stop when you have a chance!!! XO

Violet said...

I love your vintage finds necklaces, so creative!

ann at greenoak said...

those look adorable!!!!