THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, June 17, 2010

JUST ARRIVED !!!


The July/ August issue of Somerset Studio and the July/August/September issue of Somerset Life are now in the store for sale...!!!   Only had time to thumb thru each of them quickly today but they certainly looked great!   I need time to sit and relax and "devour" every page as to not miss one little detail!
Here is a picture of where I hung my GOD BLESS AMERICA banner that I won from Ruby Begonia's -

This is our front porch so all the cars traveling can see it waving in the wind.  You can see alittle more of the detail in this picture too!!
AND THEN...when I was taking down the open flag I saw this "rock" on an iron sign holder that is in the yard  - I thought maybe Tony found a pretty rock for my collection of  "unusual" rocks ( I align them on an old tobacco sizer shelf)...so I went over to pick it up.....
and it was THIS - sunbathing !!!!!  YIKES !!!

It is one of the ugliest little frogs I have seen.....gave me the shivers!!!   Then I thought to myself ??? how did he get all the way up there...???  JUMPED...??? and then I quickly left as I could see him jumping on me!!!
He is silver and black and looks like snake skin - Kay (storekeeper at Homespun) got a picture of his face and I will show you when she emails it to me.....After she took the picture I was behind her and "poked" her and screamed.....it was so funny!!  I won't tell you what she did in her pants!!!!
He is sort of cute.....hmmmmm.....!!

No comments: