THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, June 11, 2010

GOING SHOPPING....

Tomorrow (Saturday) Tony and I are off to the Market Square Trade Show.....HOPING to find some really unique goodies to fill the store - I am really looking for Halloween and Christmas  treasures!  I love going to the show and seeing other shopkeepers that I know from all over the country - Laurie from Gatherings in Colorado came in the store Wednesday and today Kris and Joe from The Christmas Barn in Connecticut stopped in.  I met Kris and Joe about 20 years ago (this is their 46th year in business!!!) when my store was in Morgantown, PA.   It is always so comforting to see old friends and know that they are still as excited to find new goods as I am. 
Today was a busy day at the store...finally sold that wonderful old cobbler's bench and it seems that the antique buyers were out (hooray) !!  
Now I must go call my daughter as my 6 year old grandson was getting some kind of school award today -  (he did not know it).... Shannon and Jeff were called to come to assembly - fun days at the end of the school year.
I bet it will be for having the best smile ever!!!

5 comments:

Ginny said...

That smile is your reward for being a great Grandma!!

Joanne said...

Have fun shopping - sounds like a really really good time! Congrats to your grandson!

gail said...

it was great to visit today! you had a busy one!
i remember adventuring my way home from maine many years ago & happened upon the christmas barn. i still have the half-made wreath that i started with the idea from them. we ALL know that i'm NOT a DOER!
have fun tomorrow!

Brenda @Just a Bed of Roses said...

jWhat a handsome 6 year old grandson, congratulations to him.

Have lots of ahh haaa moments at the markets and spend lots of money!

ctlogcabin said...

Hi Judy ~ Hope you & Tony had a Great time at Market and found lots of Seasonal Goodies. I bet your Grandson got an award
for the Best Looking Kid in Class.
What a Heartbreaker hes going to be.
Congrats on his Award !!
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox