THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FOR SALE...


I always get asked how I can "part" with some of the items we sell. ...(well - I gotta eat!!) Seriously, I am at the point in my life that if I can "own it for alittle while" I am okay selling it - I have more than enough at home -BUT every once in awhile Tony finds something that is harder to part with.  AND I have two of them...the Pedestal is from an old Department Store and gave height on the store counter to display jewelry, gloves etc...(sigh) They are in the store for sale and in our Country Market  (sorry)  Recycled Wares and Vintage Goods album on our picture trail !  Priced right so they shouldn't last very long (another sigh) !!

5 comments:

laura said...

What a neat stand, Judy. Love the flowers on it. Bet you won't have that long.
Thanks for popping by my blog.

Violet said...

I understand what you mean about owning it for a little while. We're going to move closer in to town and I'm looking at things that way.

moosecraft said...

Neat piece! I checked the Country Market, but did not see it there? I can relate to "owning it for awhile too"... :-)

THE SPICE CUPBOARD said...

Dear me...that is because it is in the Recycled Ware and Vintage Goods album... :( Sorry!! (hey remember I had the three grandboys all morning....lol!!)

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Good morning Judy. Great old pedestal and, you're right, it won't last long. I can sure relate to grandchildren, I have had one of them spend the night the last 4 out of 6 nights! They are all wanting their turns now that summer is here. Hope you have a wonderful day, Dawn