THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ANOTHER DAY OF ANTIQUING...

I NEVER get tired of searching for treasures....LOL!!  Today Sharon and I FINALLY were able to get together and have some fun.   We headed to the Olde Factory in Hummelstown - had a wonderful lunch in the Warwick Hotel and then went to a new wholesale store.  I did find a few old goodies at the antique mall - I fell madly in love with an old bowl....just wait till I take a picture of it...so different!!   I did get some much needed lampshades at the wholesale only place - some wax beeskeps (we had them before - they are quite nice)!!  ...and jam for Tony - Strawberry Rhubarb and Blackberry...(he loves his jelly toast in the morning) !  I was sad to see the scrapbook store next to the antique mall has gone out of business - it was really neat and I was planning on (hoping) to find some new goodies to play with.
Garden thyme is going strong at the store right now....I wanted to show you some of the neat planters we had for sale, but (love it) they sold - so I will share the picture of the (still for sale) carrier and take pics soon of the new ones I found this weekend. (Tony has to do his "magic" on them) !  Days off are done - back to work tomorrow.....can't wait!!!

3 comments:

The Brickhouse said...

What fun! You were so close to me and you didn't come and visit?
Care to share with me the "new" wholesale place..Please! IS your Shop open on Sundays? I NEED to come and visit!!
Have fun at work and I hope you are busy busy busy with customers!
~~Patti~~

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ Sounds like a Great Day out with Sharon...good for you Girls. I will have to look these places up, PA is such a big state. Hard for me to visit all these neat places, especially with a somewhat reluctant hubby. lol xox

the primitive country bug said...

Love the old carrier! Glad you had a fun day antinquing with friends... Life is good!
Blessings~ Birgit