THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, May 14, 2010

SWEETPEA...

The above picture is of "Sweetpea"...a bunny that lives under Tony's workshop - although she is wild (we both talk to her and give her "nibbles") -  we can now get to within 4-5 feet of her before she hops off!  The other day I found two baby bunnies - newly born - lying dead in the stones- I was very sad and didn't know who they belonged to....as you can see by our friend's ear they must have been her babies and she put up a "fierce" battle to save them.  Her ear is healed as far as I can see....Tony planted a patch of "sweet clover" behind his workshop and I am afraid it has drawn other "not so nice" critters to feast...sigh!!!
It has been downright cold here in PA and not nice weather to be playing in the gardens so I have been working in the attic studio trying to keep the store filled with new handmade goodies.   What I really NEED is a fun day shopping trip - for inspiration and new ideas - I think I should plan an excursion soon!

1 comment:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Good morning Judy...I hope you get that nice weather...I see the Lancaster area is going to be in the 80's - maybe you will be too.

We have been horribly cold and constant rain here....I feel like a mushroom!

Oh your bunny is soooo sweet and don't you just get soooo sad when you see that something has taken the babies...we have that here too with a family living in our garden. I know this is NATURE..but it stinks!

Glad you are taking care of her.
Karen