THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

PLAYING WITH FORKS, SPOONS AND KNIVES!!!

I am having so much fun playing with my new "toy" (although it is NOT as easy as it seems - or I am doing it the hard way) !!  These are ready for sale...plus I did some words/names on forks and butter knives...I will have to take more pictures!!! ....FUN STUFF for the herb plants!!!

5 comments:

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Judy,

What a nifty idea ! They are perfect for marking herbs !

Hugs,
Linda

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Just awesome - as usual!!! Hope your weekend is a big success, Dawn

moosecraft said...

These are way kewl looking! Great idea!

gail said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Londen @ Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Loving these! And your herb faire garden is adoable!! I wish I was closer to come and shop!!
Happy Mothers Day!