THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, May 10, 2010

PEACEFUL MONDAY...

Did I really say it was peaceful....???  I had alot to do to today just to catch up...the laundry, my fabric room looked like a tornado went thru it...(it is all folded and stacked nicely in the color coordinated bins now - but that took forever)!!  Finally got the "hair do" taken care of and groceries purchased...and ta-da Monday was GONE. 
I did take time to "smell the flowers" and to pick a bouquet for the kitchen table....life is good.
I posted pictures of the Herb Faire on our picture trail -   www.picturetrail.com/thecinnamonstick  if you would like to take a peek.

1 comment:

Angie Berry said...

Goodness you are one busy girl! But that makes for one happy and healthy girl. Glad you made time to stop and smell the flowers today... so did I! =]