THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

OLDE GLORY BANNER...

Memorial Day is coming fast and I have been trying to get some Americana goodies together in the store.  Today I made this banner ( I have fun making the banners and thinking of having a class on this next week) !!   This could stay out all summer - Proud to be an American!!!
I also am having fun stamping the silverware....this morning I came up with this saying....
"TALK TO ME"  and added it to a small crock with varigated marjoram...too cute!!! 
Something else as sweet as sweet can be.....( Yesterday I watched my youngest grandaughter "Blakely" ) - this is her breakfast....dill pickles and watermelon......she takes after her Grandmom!!!!

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Hi Judy,
I always enjoy your blog but I especially love it when you showcase your grandbabies...love it! She is a real cutie.
Looking forward to visiting you real soon.
Have a great day. Cathie

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Hi Judy!
Great Blog! I Love the marjoram pot! That's just cute....
Beautiful Granddaughter! But I think I'll stick to the Kashi for breakfast.
Tisha