THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, May 28, 2010

OLDE GLORY BANNER CLASS -

Our banner class was so much fun last night...but how could it not be with these three creative souls!   We  had three gals  take the Olde Glory Banner class and although it started with a terrible thunder storm and the lights going out (YIKES - we are in the attic studio with the spirits!!) we managed to make unique one of a kind banners!! (these gals are creative)  You can't see the rusty stars and add-ons that they did !  More pics are posted on  www.picturetrail.com/thecinnamonstick   !!
Our next class will be a "Captured Fairy" - we have done this class before and it is always fun.    Info will be on our picturetrail  in the Class Schedule album! (we also have the books "Are There Fairies at the Bottom of Your Garden signed by author Betsy Williams  $8.50)!!

I have been making some unique pedestals - and they are very popular with our customers.  After purchasing one I realized  "I CAN DO THIS" and have been having fun ever since.   I love pretty dishes (the whimsical side of me - oh I'll confess - I love pretty doilies too)  and pick them up at flea markets or antique malls whenever I find one I can't live without.    This is a picture of a "rose" dish that I put on a candlestick - it is for sale at the store!   (last night I served mini cupcakes on one) !!  Have a fun day today!

3 comments:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

HAPPY FRIDAY MORNING JUDY!
AGAIN...ANOTHER FUN HAPPENING I COULDN'T ATTEND...lol
Banners look great - such fun.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend
Karen

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Looks like you have so much fun out there in PA, sure wish I lived closer. Hope you have a great holiday weekend, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

OooH in the Attic with No Lights, a Few Friends and a Couple of Spirits, YIKES !!! LOL
The Banners look Great and I bet it was lots of Fun. Love your pedestal cake/cupcake stand,
very clever, very pretty.
Big Hugs ~~ Connie xox