THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, May 1, 2010

NEW GOODIES IN THE STORE....

Morning friends...yesterday was a beautiful day in my neighborhood especially when the UPS truck pulled in the parking lot.  I wasn't really expecting anything.....(oh yeah - the preserved Sweet Annie that I ordered)...that did come but it wasn't the "special" package...oh my!!  Terri (Olde Button Tin) surprised me with these....putting a BIG smile on The Cinnamon Stick !!!
A cotton stuffed pillow all hand appliqued....(my favorite)

...another pillow hand appliqued....what a statement these pillows make! (my favorite)
...a sweet garden doll named "May" all cotton stuffed and aged with Terri's unique way of making her items look like they are from long ago!   (my favorite)...okay they are all my favorites!!
I didn't get pictures of the hand appliqued vintage doilies...I will do that today....they are truly one of a kind! (and my favorites!!)

...these are seed packet pillows made by me.....I love pillows...can you tell!!!

6 comments:

moosecraft said...

WOW! LOVE those pillows!!! Terri creates my kind of stuff! The birdie pillow is my favorite! Can't wait to see the doilies! And, the seed packet pillows? WONDERFUL!!! I want everything in this post!!! LOL!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh yes, you gotta love that UPS truck - especially when we brings such great surprises for your shop! Those pillows are all so darn cute (and the dolly too). Hope you have a really busy weekend! Dawn

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Oh yes you gotta love the UPS truck/man....my hubby is a retired UPS'r...yeahhh...they do bring nice goodies and you sure got some there. I love the doll!
Karen

Anonymous said...

I love that pillow with the girl on it.
It's country and modern- VERY cool.

deb
@ Relics

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Love all the pillows, and the Doll Very Sweet. Love your pillows too...you make the perfect size to fit just about anywhere...and the are always the best prints !!
Have a Great Day My Friend !! XOX

Mrs. Staggs said...

Hi Judy,

I love all these things too, and your own seed packet pillows are sure cool. What a wonderful idea!

xo
Lena