THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MEMORY LANE...

I grew up in a row home in town...where everyone sat on their front porches after dinner....the adults would retire early and then the TEENAGERS would gather.   I can remember sneaking out on our porch to listen to their music - (I was a child of the 60's)!!!  But the BEST music was produced during the 50's....take a listen..

   http://carolynspreciousmemories.com/50s/sitemap.html


Gosh what memories those "innocent" songs bring back!   ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

gail said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!LOVE THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR SHARING!

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Thanks for sharing the web site...Great Classics !!
We received a whole set of the Oldies on CD a few years ago, of course I know all the music of the 50's having three older siblings.
I now share it with the Grand-Girls by the pool and
they just love it.
Have a Great Memorial Day Week-End !!
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

denise said...

i,too was a child of the 60's but you're right some of the best music was from the 50's. i listen to an oldies station at work and in the car.

HENNY PENNY'S COUNTRY STORE said...

Hi Judy....just now logged onto my blog and saw your kind comments...my travels went very well, but of course, I ran out of time to stop at all my favorite places. I went to see your herb lady and she was kind enough to let me pick out plants (wholesale) and I picked up 6 flats....saved me hours of driving time to Harrisburg and beyond. Thank you sooooo much for sharing her with me. She invited me to shop again this year if I need to and next year also. So because of you my Open House went very well (sold lots of herb pots) and I got to get everything I needed and then some. I will need to come see you again because I love your next door neighbor and didn't have time to stop the last time I was there. I love her wool and fabrics and I have almost every pattern and book that she has, either in my shop or personally (I have a lot of books). OK....I'm thinking of updating my blog so gotta go...Susan