THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, May 22, 2010

GREAT IRON GRIDDLE...

I love this "cake griddle"...it is marked "Mrs. Schaeffer's Cake Griddle"...dated Sept. 25, 1889 !!  Just an old pancake maker....!!!!
Lots of new "olde goodies" in the store...from water pails to neat old carriers!
My "Fairy Garden" is starting to take shape....another little"pixie" joined the fun today....and some garden tools - I will have to get some "updated" pictures.   It is fun to just play in my little world sometimes!

4 comments:

The Crafty Crow said...

Awesome griddle, is it really that old?? Love your 'Fairy Garden'.
Blessings,
~Ronda~

Spice Junction Treasures said...

Like your fairy garden. I also like making miniature gardens in old containers.
Becky

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

THE FAIRY GARDEN IS JUST TOO GREAT IN THE OLD TIN... I DO THINK THE FAIRIES WILL BE DANCING FOR JOY IN THAT SWEET GARDEN...XXX

Anonymous said...

I have sent a photo of what I have. I would like to learn more about it. I think the three round places are for pancakes this is what it says,
MRS. SHAEFFERS CAKE GRIDDLE
PATENTED SEPT.24 1889
MF'D. BY A CLARK GENL. AGT. FOR MO KANSAS CITY
I hope some one can tell me anything about this item. I would like to find if it is real or a repo. and how old it might be. it is in very good shape.
Thanks
Robert Eichholz
Modotr6@embarqmail.com