THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CLEANING THE OUTHOUSE...

Doesn't that sound gross!!   Not my outhouse though, it is not gross at all and it  is all ready to be fussied up - When winter comes we close the outhouse for the long, cold months and reopen it right about now....but oh my - it was cob webby and dusty - quite messy.  So I hooked up the hose and gave her a good washing !!  Now it is all ready to be decorated !!
Tony made me this outhouse when we were in the Morgantown store as a place to store the things I put outside of the shop.  When we closed the Morgantown store the new occupants did not want to purchase it (very cheap too) so we moved it with us to Hereford...I am certainly glad we did as it is a fun place to decorate.  I was busy today crossing the items off my "to do" list !!  I got the mini-gardens planted....I have to put the little goodies in them so the fairies will come and sprinkle them with fairy dust - I will do that tomorrow.
Of course today it was a beautiful day - warm breezes and lots of sun so I was able to get alot of outside work done.   Everything is green and so pretty here in PA - soon the wild rose bushes will be filling the air with their amazing scents.   The honey suckle is already blooming....think I will pick some to put in a vase for the store tomorrow....Have a nice evening.....

2 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Love the container gardens. I was going to do some for Ladie's Nite, but I wasn't quite sure what plants to put in them. Any suggestions? Thanks, Dawn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.