THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ARRIVING THIS WEEK.....

The Summer 2010 issue of "A Simple Life" will be mailed to us this week....woohoo!!!....not exactly sure when but certainly will be here by opening next Wednesday!!!  (fingers crossed sooner!)  I will let you know as soon as it arrives...this promises to be another great issue!!!
Today was "one of those days" - started a dozen different things...finished some....some need tweeking and some are a labor of love for sure!   Just one of those days........(sigh)!!

6 comments:

Robin said...

We all have days like that, it will pass. I too am looking forward to the next issue of A Simple Life. Have a good evening and a better tomorrow.
(millstonemercantile)

Anonymous said...

Judy, I loved the photos of Herb Faire and your sweet Mom's picture Polly Esther...don't you just love that! The lampshade you loved on Ruby's...just a shade with a scarf tied around it! Glad you were so busy this weekend...the fairie gardens were cute, cute,cute! M

Pieced Pastimes said...

I am so looking forward to this upcoming issue. The first one was so wonderful!

gail said...

LOVED the herb faire pictures! especially the pot belly stove!sorry i couldn't make it. another time.

Anonymous said...

My name is Gerald Campbell I was browsing internet and found your blog. The author did a great job. I will subscribe to your RSS feeds. Thank you for your contribution. I am a web designer myself. And here some examples of the websites that I designed for loans payday company.

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Oh I'm anxious...i wasn't sure jsut when the next one would come. Now something wonderful to watch for.
karen