THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, May 6, 2010

APOLOGIES...TO MY EMAIL CUSTOMERS...

I know I said I would have the pictures of "Sadie Rose" (our door prize for the Herb Faire) on at 6 pm and I am two hours LATE.....that is how my day has been....I got UP two hours early so how did I end up falling so far behind???  I think I try to do too much in too little time.....hmmmmm...could be that those wonderfully scented tarts and candles were delivered today from Crows Nest Primitives....(they had to be priced and displayed) but not until I made every customer smell the Tomato Leaf one...."oh my garden" does it smell so real!  I didn't melt a new tart today BECAUSE I was too wishy washy on which one I wanted to try first...(see I told you my day was upside down) !!  I decided it is between Lemon Mint and Herb Garden....tomorrow will tell!!  Okay...I know you want to meet Sadie Rose....well here she is tucked safely in the outhouse... (isn't she too sweet!!)

...a picture of the tarts waiting to be priced...

...and here is a picture of my Herb Faire banner from Ivonne at http://folkartbythecracklingcrows.blogspot.com/

One last picture of the back porch almost ready for tomorrow morning...None of the Garden Art is out yet...I will try to get more pictures before we open when everything is set up.

Everything else is ready to go except the Lavender Pound Cake, which is still in the oven....I have to make the Rosemary Citrus Cooler in the morning and cut up fresh veggies and I am ready to "party"....hope you can come this weekend!!

10 comments:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Judy your Sadie Rose is just too cute! And I'm sure your customers thought she was well worth the wait...
Good luck this weekend for your Herb Fair.
I like all that you have planned for it - you always have such fun buildup and little goodies for all to fall in love with.

Karen

lovetheprimlook said...

Judy, I would love to visit your shop one day....I love it !!!

Hugs, Angie

The Feathered Nest said...

Judy...you. are. amazing!!! What you do in one day I would probably keel over doing!!!!! Your store front is so beautiful as is all of your sweet projects you do for your customers. I only wish I lived nearby so I could drop in for a hug, love to you, Dawn

Janet - underthewillow said...

Everything looks wonderful Judy!....I wish I were just a hop skip and a jump away!

Janet

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Sadie Rose!!! We have our Ladie's Nite Out tomorrow night and it's supposed to RAIN! I sure wish I could be at your shop, and I will one of these days. Good luck, Dawn

Jacque said...

Everything looks wonderful. I am not in your area so won't join you this weekend but best of luck,your store looks fantastic.

Would you share your receipe for your lavender pound cake?

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Looks Wonderful !! Love the new banner...as always I'll be a day late and a dollar short. lol I'll be out your way next week..but cant wait to see you & the store. Paul said your goodies sound very Girlie but Yummy. :-) Hes most happy his goodies showed up he loved the way you packed them. Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

Cathie said...

Hi Judy,
You constantly amaze me! I was at your Herb Faire today and it was wonderful! Your store, the food, the herbs...everything was great!
Thank you for putting so much effort into your store, your customers truly appreciate it.

Crow's Nest Primitive Shoppe said...

Wishing you a FUN & Super Successful Herbal Faire weekend!!!

Andrea~

Joanne said...

Hope you had a good day and a wonderful weekend! I have so many commitments this weekend I won't be able to stop by - WAHHHH!