THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TOOTING MY OWN HORN....

After a very "crappy" week at the store last week I received this note in the mail....I am posting it just because even though times get tough we all have to "hang in there" and support each other - never straying from who we are and what we love!   Thank you Lynn for making my heart sing - for taking the time to let me know that you enjoyed your shopping experience at The Cinnamon Stick - it is customers like you that make little stores like mine "special" !!
Today is the beginning of a new "work week" for me and I go today with a happy heart and a "spring" in my step!!  I don't even care if it rains!!!

9 comments:

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

What a wonderful pick me up!!! Pat yourself on the back....you are doing a wonderful job and people do notice. Wish I could visit!!!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

What a nice note and, you're right, these are the things that keep us going. Again, I wish I could be the one visiting! Have a great ($$$) week, Dawn

The Crafty Crow said...

What a wonderful gesture. I would toot your horn loudly.
Blessings,
~Ronda~

Ginny said...

You go girl and toot that horn. Do to economic conditions (only working a few days) I should be able to get in for the Herb Faire!! Can't wait!!

the primitive country bug said...

What a wonderful note of appreciation. It's nice to know that customers will still take the time to recognize a job well done and appreciate all the things you do to make your shop special.
You are special! I wish I could come visit too.
Blessings~ Birgit

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Words given to you that were so well deserved.
Karen

Suzanne-Poplar Street Prims said...

What a sweet note! I wish more people were like this lady. The world would be a much nicer place...

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

TOOT~TOOT !! TIS A GRAND AND WONDERFUL THING TO OFFER KIND WORDS TO OTHERS,,, FLUFF UP YOUR FEATHERS AND BASK IN THE WELL DESERVED SUNSHINE OF SWEET CUSTOMERS...XXXX ~ B

Angie Berry said...

How sweet! Don't you just love receiving mail like that? That is wonderful Judy... you deserved it!