THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, April 29, 2010

THE STORE LOOKS GREAT...

I get so excited when "new" treasures come into the store.....even  if it is just "tissue paper" and "ribbon" for packaging.....!!!   I have bright lime green tissue and yellow and lime green raffia for tying. There's curling ribbon in the same colors and my packages look so cheerful when they leave the store.  That is just me having fun!  
Andrea from Crows Nest Primitives sent my order for Strawberry Rhubarb Pie and Vanilla Lavender Soy Candles - wait till you get a "whiff" of them....!!!!!   I also received Vanilla and Sweet Annie Tart Melts and Cottage Garden Tart Melts...the store is sensual to say the least.
I have all my little "herb markers" ready for sale - and am working on some new ones.  Customers yesterday saw the new ones and purchased 10 of them....yikes....I was saving them for the Herb Faire ...but hey...a sale is a sale!!    Just have to make more...


Our weather is suppose to make a "dramatic" change from yesterday - when it was cold and blustery all day - even with the sun shining - to 70 degrees today.....maybe I can get out in the herb garden and get some of those leaves cleaned up.  The herbs are trying hard to make their way thru the mess....yi yi yi !!!  Just "never enough thyme"  (my favorite saying!!)

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Love the little herb markers, they will fly out the door - I'm sure! I really like how you make the little extras for the shop - I just wish I could come shop! Hope you have a really busy day and weekend, Dawn

Janet - underthewillow said...

I'm sure your customers' packages look sooooo cute and that they are happy as can be when they leave with their newest treasures Judy!

I LOOOOVE lavender and vanilla....that candle would be right up my alley!

Have a great Friday and a joyous weekend!
Janet

Crow's Nest Primitive Shoppe said...

Your shop looks Beautiful Judy!! Wish I was closer, I'd come shopping & fill my arms with stuff too :)
Andrea