THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, April 19, 2010

PAPER SHOES...

I had to go into the store today to price some items and finish up some stuff...so I took a picture(s) of the paper shoes I am making as "gift boxes" for Mother's Day or really anytime.  These would make really cool bridal shower favors....ideas are endless!  Jewelry, candy, a gift card or little trinkets fit in them nicely....


The #1 tag matches the inside design of the shoe...it serves as a "to and from" tag!!!  All MOMS are #1!!!
Yesterday Leah Webb - an artist we purchase from - brought me these pincushions and scissor holders that will make GREAT gifts for the seamstress!!
Purchase a pair of scissors and Mom has a nice gift she can carry in her purse to "stitch" wherever she may be!! 
Tomorrow I am spending the day helping to make a Picture Trail for my friend and neighbor shopkeeper - Kay - from Homespun Woolens and Yard Goods...I will post the link here when we get it all "tweaked" !!!
I love Daylight Saving Time!!!!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

The paper shoes are too cute, love the scissor holder, what am I saying? I Love Everything!!

Suzanne-Poplar Street Prims said...

wow! I love the pincushions and scissor holders! The paper shoes are a really cool idea! Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed reading this!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

WHAT FANSTASTIC SHOES!
HOW UNIQUE.

Love the Pin Cushions too.

Karen